Benefits of Timeless Top Coat:
- 5 Free (Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor)
- Fast Drying (Your nails will be dry to the touch in about 3 minutes, but please give 30-45 to fully cure every layer)
- Hours of amazing scent once fully dry
- High gloss shine
- Non Yellowing
- Durable Protection
- Available in Unscented
Keeps your manis protected, long lasting, and super shiny with Timeless Top Coat. Expect up to 2 weeks wear and minor tip where when pairing Timeless with Static and Silk Base Coats.
*Gorgeous shots from IG @thepolishedokie and @polishedjess
Tips and Tricks:
- Timeless Top Coat works best with our Static Base Coat (Shop Here)
- This product works best if you give an extra minute for each layer to dry before applying the Timeless Top Coat to your mani. This particular formula dries fast on contact; however it may take a little longer to get through all of the layers of polish. Your manicure should be COMPLETELY dry within 30-45 minutes.
- This top coat is scented with fragrance oils which can cause smearing of the nail art. In order to avoid smearing, always float your top coat when applying this product. This means to never let the actual brush touch your nails.
- Always wrap the tips of your nails to get the longest wear time possible.
- Reapply Timeless Top Coat every few days or once the scent wears off.
- Keep products out of direct sunlight.
You may notice a very slight change of tint in certain scents. This is due to the color in the fragrance oil and will not affect your polish in any way.
Disclaimer:Please keep all scented base and top coats out of sun and direct heat. The sun/heat will discolor your product. Please also note that the discoloring of the product will not affect the polish or the color of polish whatsoever.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropylal Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Ectocrylene, Neopentyl Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimenthylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Benzopheonone-3, D & C Violet No. 2, Fragrance.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using Cuticula for several months now and I am beyond impressed with how my nails have improved. What I love about Timeless top coat is I can use it and then within minutes my nails are dry. I also love that I can used this top coat over stamping and it doesn't drag the image or smudge it. Also I am able to put Confection Nail Fortifier or cuticle oil on my nails and put on gloves after painting my nails and it doesn't smudge or create wrinkles. My manicures last with this top coat without chips as well. I wash my hands so often that its shocking that my nails don't chip with this top coat. I recommend it constantly and have given it to my mom and sister whom love it as well.
Love it! Love the scent and how long it lasts! Adore the top coat as well. Nice glossy top coat that did not shrink. I was very careful using this over nail art, as I know the oils can cause smears if you are not. Zero warping of my designs and it dried fast.
This is the best top coat I’ve ever used! Out of the many different brands I’ve tried, this top coat keeps that shiny finish that I love! And the smells are amazing!
Purchased in conjunction with the ‘Sticky’ Base Coat, I have been using them together since receipt of my purchase about a week and a half ago—2 manis thus far. I ordered the scent ‘Blue Hawaiian’ and I love it, it’s tropical and sweet without relying too much on coconut (not a fav of my bf or gal pals). It dries to the touch within a good 5 minutes and fully dries within 30-40 minutes and both manis lasted 3-4 days before chipping. I appreciate there was no shrinkage in my mani while waiting for my mani to dry. This stuff is also SHINY which is typically my preference, and it goes on glitter/slightly top coat hungry polishes with ease. It wasn’t overly thick and I love the brushes, which are definitely more along the lines of “Pro-Wide”. Didn’t use it over watermarbling or any nail art so I can’t confirm how it performs there. I’m a big fan that there are so many ways for me to repurchase this top coat (which I plan to), either here, Etsy, Polished for Days’ site, or through the Polish Pickup. Love this stuff, would absolutely recommend it for anyone looking for a new top coat.